Monday 2 May 2011

The Royal Wedding - different thought processes of men and women

She thinks…

He thinks…
What a lovely romantic day!

Great to have a day off!
Kate’s dress is beautiful

Pippa Middleton is hot
The train looks fabulous

Pippa’s bum looks fabulous
I wonder what Harry said to William at the altar?

I wonder if Pippa’s wearing any underwear?

I love the way William smiled at his new bride
I like the way Harry seems to be hitting on Pippa

Gosh - David Beckham is handsome

Gosh - David Beckham is handsome
I’m enjoying seeing what everyone is wearing

I’m enjoying watching Pippa’s rear
Wasn’t it romantic having two kisses in the balcony – they seem so much in love?

Wasn’t it great having two fly pasts – the planes were awesome.
How lovely – the two of them driving out of Buckingham Palace in Charles Car.

Lucky William – driving a vintage Aston Martin
I could watch it all over again

Are the pubs still open?

No comments:

Post a Comment